Indian-American Democratic Club (IADC) of Maryland is a political advocacy group with goal to engage Indian American in political process.
- Increase the participation and representation of Indian-Americans in the Democratic Party
- Educate our community in the values of political involvement
- Enlighten our elected officials on issues of importance to Indian-American citizens
- Ensure the inclusion of Indian-American interests in all aspects of the political process
- Provide a forum for discussion of issues relevant to the Indian-Americans and advocate on behalf of those
- Maximize voter registration and participation of Indian-Americans in all elections